Feb 8, 2010

Left To Wonder


I'm beginning to really see how I can affect people the wrong way. I can come off to strong sometimes, can easily not listen, and simply not care about somethings. My dad talked to me about that a few nights ago but over another subject. Now, that I have prayed about it and began to ponder on what he said I realized I really need to change my attitude. I always said I do but now I'm really see I really need to. I can't let my past affect my present. I shouldn't treat people differently or the same because of some tramatic thing that happened a long time ago. Its wrong. We should always be postive and look for the good in people. Treat others with respect and give them a chance. Put your fears aside, don't assume and you'll be surprised about how cool people can actually be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3