Mar 2, 2010

Lately, I've been considering sharing how I edit my photos with you guys. Are you interested? Leave a comment, if you are.

Here is a picture of a music sheet for the song "Wait" from the broadway musical Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I'm trying to learn this song. :)


My friend and I were talking about music today. One of the bands we talked about was AFI, also known as A Fire Inside. Personally, they are one of the most poetic, artistic, rockin bands I've ever heard. They've inspired me since I was 16 years old. So, why not post a few videos from AFI.

This one is brand new. Its called "Beautiful Thieves"

"Miss Murder"

"Love Like Winter"

"Silver and Cold"


"The Leaving Song pt.2"

"Girls Not Grey"
 

Okay! Six is more than a few but its AFI!  Enjoy!

Goodnight! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3