Apr 19, 2010

Questions and Answers

Hi!


Sorry about the frequent blog entries. Just been inspired lately, I guess. I'm glad you guys like my photos. It means alot that you guys took the time to read, look, or give a comment. I just wanted to clear up a few things. Recently, people have been asking me what kind of camera I use.

I use two cameras. One of them is a Nikon CoolPix L100. The other camera, which I used on a majority of my window impressionistic works, is a Canon Powershot A510. Both are point and shoot and they work really well! I switch cameras depending on what kind of photo I will be doing. My Canon allows me to control ISO, shutter speed, and apeture to create that bit of an impressionistic feel. My Nikon doesn't. However, it does allow me to take great up close pics and portraits. I'll be experimenting with it some more down the line.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me on Formspring-http://formspring.me/IndieArtist

Please! Nothing inappropriate! >.<

Have a rockin' day and God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3