Jun 20, 2010

Look Who I Found/ Other News

I hope you are all having a nice father's day. I'm taking a break now to make a post.

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated my website with new photos. You can also view my conceptual and still life photo series in its entirety now.  I made them have their own pages. I did this so there won't be no confusion and that they'll stand out.

My bff, Sarah, has used one of my photos for her 20th birthday invitations.
"The Girl Next Door"

It came out perfectly. Most importantly, she loves the picture. Since it has personally information, I won't show the invitation but I just wanted to share it with you.

Last but not least, I found this French fashion house while changing my Google theme. Check it out! -Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3