Jul 10, 2010

Drawgasmic Art Exhibition - The Art, Illustration, and Design Compendium

Tonight is the Drawgasmic Art Exhibition!
It starts at 7pm (central) and ends at 1am at the 2720/ Art Dimensions Gallery in St. Louis.

(From their site)"We're bringing together the work of 1000 international artists, illustrators, and designers in an exhibition and book unlike anything ever created before! We're showing off the edgy creative talent that is tipping the institutionalized art world on its head! You'll be gasping in wonder as you view piece after piece of the best independent art around! "

My photo, "Tea Party", will be exhibited there.
For more info- http://drawgasmic.com

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
    I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

    Can't wait to hear from you hon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3