Mar 6, 2010

Today, my best friend, my brother, his fiancee and I went to go see Alice In Wonderland. Tim Burton did an amazing job once again. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter were great. Crispin Glover and Anne Hathaway surprised me too. I loved the film and the storyline. I've never read the book and barely saw the original Disney film but this one is my ultimate favorite film. Out of all of Burton's movies, this one is at the top.

We also spent some time at the mall. My BFF and I bought a few things. I got AFI's Crash Love album. I love it! It rocks! I also got some Alice in Wonderland merchandise. ^^

Yesterday, the family and I celebrated my 20th birthday. My parents surprised me with a new camera.


Its a Nikon CoolPix L100. I did some research. You can't control the ISO, aperture, and shutter speed manually but it takes great close up shots. Despite some disagreements, I'm beginning to like this camera. I hope he and I will be great friends. lol!

Tomorrow, I return to Las Vegas. I got an exam and a short paper to write when I get back. So lazy! Plus, the Oscars are tomorrow night. I'm excited for that. But for now, the night is young. I may watch Mirrormask or Invader Zim. Or both!

Ciao!

*Update*
Here are some other shots




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, feel free to ask them here or send me an email. I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for all your comments! <3